Kowanyama Aboriginal Shire Council will be moving to Stage 3 restrictions from 12.00 midday Friday 10 July 2020.
The Local Disaster Management Group (LDMG) advises all community members to continue practicing social distancing and good hygiene.
- Kowanyama Vehicle Check Points (VCP) will be removed and travel is now allowed QLD wide
- QLD residents require a border pass to travel interstate
- People traveling from Victoria (a COVID-19 Hotspot) will not be allowed into Queensland
- Social Distancing is still maintained 1.5m rule
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Wash your hands and practice good hygiene
The Kowanyama Local Disaster Management Group (LDMG) will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation Australia wide.
For more information on Stage 3 restrictions please visit: